Link 3 Recruitment
Radcliffe On Trent
£120 - £180/day
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Primary Teacher in Nottingham?
Do you have the desire to make a positive impact on the lives of young people?
If so, then this role could be for you!
Link3 Recruitment is looking for a talented and creative KS1 Teacher required to start work in one of our Primary Schools located in the NG12 area of Nottingham.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and energetic KS1 Teacher who is committed to providing the highest quality childcare and education for children aged 5- 7 years in Nottinghamshire.
This KS1 Teacher role is full-time and long-term.
We require a skilled and well-qualified KS1 Teacher that will innovate and raise standards as well as attainment. The ability to relate and effectively communicate with young people are essential.
To be successful for this Teacher position, you will:
* Hold a minimum Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills Status (QTLS)
* Have previous experience working as a teacher or within a Primary School setting.
* Have a good understanding of the KS1 curriculum
* Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
* Have a passion for working with children.
* Provide a safe and healthy environment following safeguarding procedures.
* Innovative and resourceful teaching methods.
This Nottingham Primary School is committed to offering you:
* Excellent professional development opportunities
* A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
* A stimulating environment, encouraging your growth as a KS1 Teacher
* Positive and strong ethos/ mission
* Potential progression opportunities
* Temporary to Permanent contract, should you excel within this role
* Competitive Salary
As a minimum, all applicants must have:
* a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills Status (QTLS) in the United Kingdom.
* a minimum of 3 years experience working as a Teacher or within a Primary School setting.
* Successful experience as a subject leader.
* A positive approach to child development, managing behaviour and be passionate about your subject which is evident in your teaching.
* Applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
To arrange a visit within this setting, apply for this role or obtain more information, click ‘Apply Now’ or call one of the Link3 Team
Or check similar jobs