ESOL Tutor (hybrid)
Maze 8 Solutions Ltd
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Hybrid: Mon - Thurs 2 classes per day in Crawley and remote on Fridays
Initial FTC 31/08/2023 and further permanent role potential
A leading training provider is looking for a ESOL Tutor in or near to the Crawley area. to work with refugees pre-entry level and level 1 & 2.
* Delivery of motivating and engaging ESOL workshops/sessions
* Embedding employability skills in the curriculum
* Preparing learners for and conducting ESOL exams with the awarding body
* Devising Learner Journeys/Action Plans taking into consideration various learning styles and individual learner needs.
* Working towards targeted delivery outcomes.
* Contribute to the enrolment of new learners if required.
* Developing schemes of work, lesson plans and timetable management according to learners’ levels and abilities.
* Contributing to the on-going creation and development of new and innovative training materials/resources.
* Ensuring all delivery meets quality and performance standards set by Skills Training UK.
* Achieving retention rate of 100% and achievement rate of 90% for accredited qualifications.
* Attend curriculum working groups where necessary and contribute to the development of company training programmes as required.
* Administrating and completing paperwork associated with programme within required timescales.
* Achieved CELTA or equivalent as a minimum qualification.
* IT qualification desirable.
* Ability and experience of working with unemployed people and challenging learners with a wide variety of barriers from diverse backgrounds.
* Robust classroom management skills.
* Experience and knowledge of Ofsted inspections desirable
* Good time management skills with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines.
* Ability to communicate and motivate self and learners in challenging surroundings.
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
* High standard of customer care
* Good organisational and administration skills
Or check similar jobs