£23000 - £25000/annum
Are you interested in more Other jobs?Apply on Partner Site
A Busy Long standing food manufacturer, looking for a new addition to their technical team!
As the Internal QA Auditor, you will be supporting the stakeholders and the key contact relating to audit programmes and schedules.
You'll be a quality enthusiast who recognises the importance of food safety and working well in a team as well as using your own initiative.
The responsibilities will include:
* Handling of day-to-day quality and food safety issues
* Audit schedules, investigations, non-conformances and complaints
* Inspection of raw materials and finished product against the customer specs
* Supporting and advising production on quality requirements
* GMP, CCPs, Safe working practices
You know what it is - it's not just about doing the basics but delivering the best results for the consumer, customer and the business.
Good communication skills, an enthusiastic personality and a self-motivated candidate will be great attributes for this role.
You must have experience in quality and food manufacturing.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Samantha (url removed) or phone (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs