Twenty Four Seven Recruitment Services Ltd
£10.49 - £11.54/hour
Are you interested in more Distribution jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Reach Truck Driver – The Range – Thorne - Doncaster
Come and join our team at in The Range Thorne as a Reach Truck Driver with an immediate start.
Post code DN8 4HT.
*Please note we only require candidates with an indate, valid Reach licence*
We are looking for a new superstar to work with the existing team in Thorne, The Range stocks everything from chocolate to hot tubs so every day is different! We offer fantastic temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks with great perks and ongoing work.
Rates from £10.49 to £11.54 per hour
As a Reach Truck Driver at The Range – DHL You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as:
* Using the Reach Truck
* Driving around the warehouse, maintaining health and safety
* Picking and putting away palettes
We are looking for highly motivated workers who have a can-do attitude, can work in a fast-paced environment and are keen to progress.
Successful candidates will work full time hours. Driving Reach Truck experience is essential, however full training is provided, health and safety induction will be given on the first day.
- Licence – To join our team as FLT Driver you need to own Valid Reach Truck licence.
- Experience – Previous warehouse experience is essential.
- Anti-Drug Policy – During recruitment process, drug test will be given, and negative result must be obtained.
What can you expect as reach truck driver:
After 12 weeks candidates can apply for a full time, permanent contract with DHL (subject to perfect attendance, no accidents/incidents and good performance)
There are opportunities for progression!
Day shift: 06:00-14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00 WEEKLY ROTATING HOURS
£10.49-£11.54 overtime rate (after 40 hours)
Temporary ongoing/Temporary to Permanent
Benefits of working for The Range-DHL as reach truck driver
* Fantastic on-site team to work with
* Weekly Pay
* Permanent contracts opportunities
* Charity days e.g., football matches, bake sales, raffles, competitions.
* Monthly newsletters
* Online payslips
* Supportine onsite team
Lockers, Bike Shed, Parking and canteen.
How to Apply:
Please apply online
24-7 employees are provided with training, support, development opportunities, good rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) as well gaining job satisfaction and recognition.
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Or check similar jobs