Park Holidays UK
£20000 - £70000/annum OTE 60-70K
Are you interested in more Sales jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Have we got what you’re looking for?
You bring the personality, and we’ll teach you the rest!
Park Leisure is looking for a Holiday Home Sales Advisor to join our team at Glendale Holiday Park!
Our Holiday Home Advisors can expect typical first-year earnings of at least £45K Per year!
£20K basic plus commission with a realistic OTE 60k-70k
Happy to relocate? No problem, staff accommodation may be available.
There’s no experience needed for this role if you have a positive attitude, drive and the determination to achieve and learn, you will succeed!
What's in it for you?
* Realistic & very achievable OTE
* 20% friends and family discount on holidays, subject to availability.
* Staff discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, subject to conditions.
* Great staff referral scheme
* 28 days holiday leave per annum
* Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
What does a day in the life of a Holiday Home Sales Advisor Look Like you ask!
* Carrying out any marketing activity, defined by the Sales manager to maximize the opportunities in both new and part exchange business by:
1. Posting social media adverts.
2. Building Relationships with & speaking to current owners to seek out part exchange opportunities.
3. Calling prospective customers who have shown an interest in holiday home ownership.
4. Speaking to holiday guests to seek out opportunities.
5. Building partnerships with local businesses to seek opportunities.
6. Plus, many other business-seeking activities.
* To meet or exceed daily/weekly/monthly KPI targets (Key Performance Indicators) as set by Holiday Home Sales Manager (SM).
* To explore financing arrangements with the prospective customer and deal with any financial matters in a confidential way
Are you the right fit?
* Can you organise your own time in the most effective and productive way?
* Do you have excellent communication skills?
* Are you self-motivated?
* Can you work under pressure?
* Are you driven?
* Do you have a professional and outgoing personality?
* Are you Humble?
* Do you want progression?
* Are you a people person?
Sound good? Then we want to hear from you
Or check similar jobs