Are you interested in more Manufacturing/Surveying jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Our Trustees come from diverse backgrounds and are chosen for the skills and expertise they can bring to Autism Unlimited’s delivery of support and services. Many who join us already have an understanding of the issues that affect people with autism.
Trustees are responsible for:
* Overseeing and contributing to the setting and shaping of Autism Unlimited’s strategic direction, financial management and governance.
* Ensuring that Autism Unlimited is well governed, that effective governance structures are in place and are regularly reviewed and followed. Ensuring that Autism Unlimited works within its charitable objectives and is compliant with charity and company law within the jurisdictions within which it is registered and operates.
* Ensuring financial sustainability and robust financial management of Autism Unlimited. Championing our work by supporting our activities, fostering networks within wider communities and promoting what we do.
* Engaging in our work, acting as ambassadors for Autism Unlimited and broadening our reach and impact and from time to time offering additional resource as and when available.
* Supporting, questioning and holding to account the Executive.
* Sitting on one of two committees – Either practice and standards, or our school governing body. Furthering the charitable objectives of the organisation
Or check similar jobs