Are you interested in more Property Services jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Groundsman/Yard Person - Permanent, Canning Town/Blackwall - E14
Hours: 40 per week, Wednesday-Sunday (8am-5pm) or Friday-Tuesday (7am-4pm)
Rate: £10.50 Per hour
Your new role:
Ballymore is an independently-minded property developer with a multi award-winning
portfolio of some of Europe’s largest urban development projects.
We’re powered by our people - it’s what makes Ballymore, Ballymore. This ethos is only possible because of our people, who work as one team to constantly and consistently deliver developments to which we are proud to put our name.
We are now looking for someone to join one of our prestigious sites as a Groundsman/yard Person, providing excellent customer service to our residents.
Your new responsibilities:
* To ensure the external grounds of the estate and building externals are maintained to a high standard at all times.
* Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents whom you come into contact with.
* To be a part of the Estate Team maintain the policies, company rules and quality of Ballymore.
* Ensure that staff uniform is worn and standards of appearance are maintained at all times.
* Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures.
* Watering plants, maintain cleanliness of all external paths, roads, plant beds and gardens to the estate, ensuring all litter and cigarette ends are regularly swept up.
* Remove cobwebs from rails, benches, fencing lobbies and door canopies.
* Clean, polish all steel fittings i.e. signage, bollard lights and handrails.
* Clean, tidy and disinfect bin rooms and remove all deposited items.
* Pressure washing as and when required.
* Ensure that water features are free from leaves and rubbish following SOP guidelines.
* Ensure car park areas are clean, litter-free and degreaser applied as required.
* Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures followed for all chemicals and equipment before carrying out any work.
* All areas and vertical surfaces are to be cleaned as per schedule and specification.
* Water any landscaping on the estate as directed by the Line Manager.
* Lower level windows cleaning as required.
* Attend meetings with your line manager and working colleagues.
* Report any damage of defects immediately to your line manager.
* Ensure that all your equipment is kept in good working order, reporting any faults to your manager.
* Report all maintenance issues to include light bulbs, trip hazards etc. to your line manager.
* Assist where necessary with any other tasks or duties when assigned by the line manager.
What you need to succeed:
* Previous experience as a Yard Person/Cleaner within residential developments (Desirable)
* Good team player
* Strong communication skills
We operate as an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs