Graduate Medical Sales Representative
Are you interested in more Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Are you a recent graduate looking to secure your first position in the Medical Sales industry?
We are recruiting for a pioneering Healthcare organisation, with a brand-new opportunity available to join their Sales team as a Graduate Medical Sales Representative. This is an excellent position, where you will promote and grow their Advanced Wound Care portfolio into Primary and Secondary Care customers across the North West of England.
Our client provides long-term opportunities where you can progress and develop your career in the Medical Sales industry!
* Full UK driving licence is essential.
* Recent graduate, ideally in a scientific subject.
* Strong sales experience in a customer-facing environment.
* Excellent demonstrable research into the medical sales industry.
* Shadowing experience of a Medical Sales Representative is highly advantageous.
* Keen desire to step into the medical sales industry.
* Development of business plans in order to optimise account growth.
* Build and support the implementation plans and review at regular intervals.
* Work closely with the local matrix team to support account wins and formulary pull through.
* Achievement of annual sales and market share targets for the brand portfolio.
* Have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the companies’ products, policies, and objectives.
* Provide customers with relevant clinical and product knowledge through effective presentation and listening skills.
* Build positive customer relationships in order for the business to be seen as the ‘Partner of Choice.’
* Organise and manage customer meetings, study days and exhibitions within the territory.
* Participate in Regional and National Sales Meetings as an opportunity to share best practice.
Role Specific Competencies
* Excellent communication skills.
* Flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
* Team player.
* Ability to build good relationships with customers.
* Ambitious and self-motivated.
Salary & Package Details
Circa £25,000 to £30,000 pa DOE plus bonus, car, pension and much more!
2 stage process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren Ward on (phone number removed) to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors
Or check similar jobs