£24000 - £40000/annum OTE + benefits + Car
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Sales Executive - Bravoauto Cheltenham
£24,000, OTE £40,000 + Great Employee Benefits + Car
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape; as a Sales Executive you’ll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme, which is uncapped. Your manager and the team will support you to reach your monthly targets so there’s no limit to what you can achieve. In addition, some of our amazing benefits include;
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Company Car – one of our fantastic perks is our company car schemes you can enjoy driving a wide range of vehicles in your role as a Sales Executive
* A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
* Vehicle purchase discount – There are plenty ways that you & your family can drive with us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers
* Save as you earn plan – reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
* Life Insurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
* Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
* Employee Discounts with the Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both at a discounted price
* Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a free programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year
* Family Friendly Policies – We are keen to support new parents within the business and offer industry leading, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
* Holiday Allowance – We believe in rewarding all colleagues for their hard work, and offer an annual leave entitlement of 25 days per annum for all colleagues.
* Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
Our bravoauto store in Cheltenham are looking for another Sales Executive to join our team; Are you a customer centric, energetic individual seeking an exciting new career challenge in a dynamic and hugely rewarding environment? We are looking for people who can bring energy and passion to our centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at a really exciting time, with excellent earning potential and fast track career progression opportunities. We can teach you what you need to know, so previous automotive experience not required.
Working with some of the most prestigious brands in the market, and with our enhanced basic salaries and competitive pay plans, this move could be the best move in your career so far!
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be focused on ensuring all customers are met to provide a consistent approach to our sales process, with a focus upon the customer being given a full 360 sales approach.
You will be responsible for optimising the profitability of the Retail Centre whilst maintaining excellent customer relations. Within this remit, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective use of Inchcape sales processes and effective enquiry management, taking your customers on a journey from initial welcome through to negotiation and close.
We want you to naturally and curiously interact with our customers in the showroom, to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that customer’s needs are thoroughly and accurately qualified, with their demands and needs are fully explored in order that we can recommend any appropriate add on products that meet their requirements, making sure that all customers are referred to the F&I leader.
The Ideal Candidate
* Sales and customer service experience
* Experience of delivering first class customer service in a customer facing environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Drive to exceed targets
* Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale
* Full EU driving licence
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent
Or check similar jobs