Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Job Title – Electrician
Job Type - Temp to Perm after 13 weeks.
Location – Northamptonshire
Days of work - Monday to Friday
Pay rate -temp rate is £19.38 paye/cis 40k when taken on by the company.
Full electrical qualifications
40 hour weeks with over time available
28 days holiday including bank holidays (when perm)
Great further development packages (when perm)
ARC is recruiting for a Electrician for our client who are bolstering their numbers via a temp to perm. They have secured a project in Northampton with an immediate start. The project is for 1st and 2nd fix of 89 Apartments which will take you all the way to December. This is for a temp to perm position.
When you are a temp with us you will be getting a competitive hourly rate of £19.23 per hour.
After 13 weeks you will be taken on by our client to finish the reminder of the project and beyond. They offer the following:
A work van with fuel card.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Offering great further development packages.
Specialist tools provided.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ARC
• Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
• In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
• Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
• Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
• Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
• On-going assignments
• Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family.
• Access to free online training.
Please contact our M&E Recruitment specialists on (phone number removed) if you are available and interested.
ARC CONSTRUCTION – BUILDING ON SUCCESS
Or check similar jobs