Harvey Beric Associates
£20500 - £22000/annum
Are you interested in more Retail/Purchasing jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our client who is a well-known Burton based manufacturer. This role is based in their retail unit and will support the Branch Manager in the day-to-day operations and be the first point of contact for customers. Areas of responsibility will include:
* Helping to ensure sales opportunities are maximized
* Ensuring all quality standards are maintained and recorded.
* Supporting with the production and analysis of reports relating to performance.
* Various administration duties in support of the Manager
* Flexibility within the department to carry out any duties that may be required.
* Supporting with the training and coaching of other team members for customer service-related activities
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has experience working within a tyre fitting or fast-fit/automotive industry. However, we will consider someone with a retail background who is keen and willing to learn. It is expected that the successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, good IT skills and be well organised with a proactive approach. If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills and knowledge required, then please apply now. If you do not hear back from us within 48hrs, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)
Or check similar jobs