Technical Project Manager
£50000 - £80000/annum Pension + Bonus + Private Health
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
TRM-International are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to work as a Technical Project Manager for a leading Financial Data Analytics Orgnisation, which actively promotes a good work life balance and healthy living based in the City of London. Working as part of a collaborative, growing team you will have exposure to the newest evolving technologies.
Your Opportunity as a Technical Project Manager:
● Monitor progress on various technical projects, using C#, .Net and MS SQL that adapt to changing circumstances.
● Implement project management strategies to ensure timely delivery, effective management of resources, identify risks and opportunities for improvements.
● Develop roadmaps, document, review, revise and report processes to maintain focus and achieve business deliverables.
● Work collaboratively with a team of developers and researchers from a solid science and technology background.
As A Technical Project Manager you need to demonstrate:
● Educated to a higher degree level in a numerate of technical discipline.
● Programming experience in C# and .Net.
● Database experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle or equivalent.
● Experience in version control systems ( PlasticSCM, Git, Hg, or other) and project management tools (such as YouTrack) is desired, but not essential.
● Excellent time management and organisational skills to prioritise tasks and deliverables.
● High level of attention to detail to quickly adapt to changing circumstances.
● Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
● Ability to work as part of a collaborative team environment on site in the City of London offices.
● Encouragement of a work-life balance and healthy living with gym membership, private healthcare, daily fruit, snacks and homemade cakes.
● A non-corporate, flat hierarchy environment with a friendly team that is focussed on ideas and solutions working with the latest technology and software.
● Regular team outings and birthday lunches.
● Potential to earn a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity if you have great project management skills as well strong development experience with C# and .NET and love working with the latest technology as much as working with the people, in a non corporate, flat structure environment with a friendly team
Or check similar jobs