£9.98 - £11.48/hour
Are you interested in more Manufacturing/Surveying jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for a Coin Processor to join our client, based in Central Birmingham!
The purpose of the role is to accurately process incoming and outgoing coin consignments, adhering to the set customer deadlines and requirements, in a cost effective manner. Complying with all company procedures and policies, ensuring that the company incur no loss and the customer is correctly credited for the coin deposited.
· Location: Birmingham, B7
· Hourly rate of £9.98 p/h, after 18:00 increases by £1.50 p/h
· Full Time: 37 hours per week minimum
· Shift Available: 13:00 - 21:00, Monday - Friday
About the role:-
· Achieve required percentage of shift/team average performance coins per hour, errors, losses and service failures
· Compliance with coin processing procedures
· Identification of coin discrepancies and appropriate reporting to Team Leader/Supervisor
· Process/prepare all allocated items as required by daily role including receipt and dispatch
· Amalgamation of coin counted to complete a daily balance
· Ensure work is processed in a suitable timescale to meet customer specific processing deadlines, checking that all paperwork/vouchers are present and correct.
· Accurately prepare, sort and weigh all coin, by denomination and type including using sorting machines
· Other daily duties as delegated by Leadership team
· Maintain a clean and tidy work environment, adhering to the secure waste procedures and Health and Safety standards
· Long periods of standing and manual handling including operating machinery and lifting equipment
· Ability to meet individual targets/deadlines
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Health and safety awareness
· Attention to detail
· Good numeracy skills and numeric keyboard skills
· Excellent time keeping and attendance; Adhering to the company core standards of behaviour and values
· DBS Check will be required to be completed - this will be processed by the client
· Credit Check will be required to be completed - this will be processed by the client
· Ability to supply 5 years worth of employer references
Interviews to be held immediately - submit your CV below today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Or check similar jobs