Heartland Care Recruitment
£12 - £16/hour Holiday pay
Are you interested in more Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Location: A range of locations across Nottingham and surrounding locations
Here at Heartland you aren't just an employee to us, you are fundamental to the individuals we support. Join the Heartland Care family at one of our Care Homes!
Becoming a Care Assistant at Heartland Care - what it involves:
A typical day will look like ensuring our residents are exercising choice and control over their day to day lives, in particular making sure they are able to live as independently as possible. For example, helping our residents to cook and clean. The support we provide is person-centred and is driven by what our residents would like to do so if you enjoy a varied and rewarding role, this may be a perfect role for you! Other duties of your role will include but are not limited to:
· Traveling from house to house providing emotional and social support and being our residents helping hand when they require it.
· Helping our residents to maintain relationships with others.
· Giving our residents the confidence to be themselves and encouraging them to join in social activities.
· Devising, implementing and working with personalised support plans and risk assessments.
· Administering medication.
· Ensuring a safe and 'home from home' environment for all.
· Helping residents with their finances.
· Ensuring handovers are completed.
Excellent rate of pay (higher than industry standard)
Pleasant working environments
Ongoing support in advancing your career
At Heartland care we currently do not provide any type of Visa or Sponsorship.
Heartland Care Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all service users and expects all employees to share and uphold this commitment.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required. Information provided by you, or the DBS will be dealt with in confidence and in accordance with the DBS Code of Practice.
All offers of employment are made subject to safeguarding/pre-employment checks including satisfactory references, pre-employment medical, proof of right of work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 199 and other pre-employment checks where applicable
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and the elderly alike and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Schedule: Days and Night shifts
Education: GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Driving License: Full Uk License (required)
Work authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
Or check similar jobs