Your World Recruitment
£11 - £13/hour
Are you interested in more Administration jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for an enthusiastic administration assistant to take on this role who is committed to supporting the team to deliver a professional, first class service to the young people referred. The successful applicant will be able to work in a very busy department dealing with clinicians and patients. They will need to be able to manage a demanding workload, be competent in computer packages and have the ability to manage a patient database effectively.
The postholder will be sensitive to the needs of this unique group of patients.
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: Expected to be for 3 months until service closure
Location: North West London
£11.00 to £12.00 paye including holiday OR
£12.00 to £13.00 umbrella per hour depending on skill and experience
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 37.5 hours a week
* To act as the first line of contact for our client’s service on the phone and in person (where relevant)
* To provide a high-quality switchboard and reception service to all callers, visitors, patients and staff
* Meeting and greeting patients, their families, and visitors
* To ensure that all Trust users receive an efficient, polite, and helpful response at all times
* To ensure all filing is conducted in a timely way daily
* To work with the Service Administrators to help ensure the smooth running of the client’s bases
* Entering appointments and outcomes on to the Trust’s database
* Assist admin team with typing of general correspondence.
* Taking responsibility for all incoming mail and onward distribution
* Entering demographic information and forms on Care Notes as required
* To provide support and assistance to the Service Administrators as required
Or check similar jobs