£12.00 - £13.00/hour
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Are you an experienced school data manager looking for a new challenge?
Aspire People are currently recruiting for a School Data Manager to work for a secondary school in Castle Donington. The Data Manager will be responsible for the overall management of pupil and staff data and analysis of a range of data across the school.
The position is full time and to start ASAP. Initially on a temporary basis but with potential to become permanent for the right candidate,
What you'll need to succeed:
* Manage and analyse pupil data (including assessment, attendance, behaviour, examination and
academic structure data)
* Manage and analyse staff data
* Develop and manage pupil assessment recording processes that work effectively across the
* Provide the analysis and reporting of key pupil and staff data to the senior management team
and to teaching staff, the governing body, the DfE and other external agencies
* Manage the dissemination of data to support report construction and the construction of
individual development plans for pupils
* Manage and develop the computerised Admissions process
* Manage and maintain all staff and pupil data in preparation for prospective visit of Independent
* Design and deliver presentations to staff on new functions within computerised processes
* Liaise with external agencies including government bodies providing and receiving annual pupil
and staff statistical data
* Organise and plan for each forthcoming academic year including pupil allocation into classes and
creation and printing of pupil timetables
You will need:
* Knowledge and skills in using bespoke software, SIMS and NOVA and the Microsoft Office suite,
data security, analysis and reporting equivalent to national qualifications level 3
* A Level educated in relevant subject
* 2/3 years in depth experience of data structure, analysis and Microsoft Office Suite
* Attention to detail, analysis, organisation and planning, methodical and presentation skills
You will be supported by me, Georgina Longhorne. I am Aspire People's Office & Technical consultant for the Staffordshire and Derbyshire areas. Whether you are seeking temporary or permanent work, I will be able to assist you in finding the perfect position. I offer excellent rates of pay and I will be on hand to offer support throughout assignments.
I am keen to speak to experienced data managers who are interested in working in a forward-thinking school. Please apply above and I will be in touch in due course. Alternatively, if you know of anybody who might be interested in this position then we offer generous referral fees!
If you are interested in finding out more about Aspire People visit our website at (url removed)
*Please note that applicants must have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to pay £47.20 for a new one to be processed*
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks
Or check similar jobs