Assistant Accountant (12 Month FTC)
Elevation Recruitment Group
£23000 - £27000/annum
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a successful business within the Bradford area as they look to recruit an Assistant Accountant into their team; initially on a 12 month fixed term contract with potential to go permanent!
As part of a shared services team you'll have a varied role with exposure to different countries financial controls to help develop you knowledge and skills.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will include:
* Timely and accurate processing of month end journals in line with internal reporting deadlines
* Provide accurate monthly results to agreed group timescales and in line with agreed group accounting policy
* Produce regular and adhoc reporting packs for internal stakeholders
* Produce balance sheet reconciliations in line with internal reporting deadlines
* Assist during the internal and external audit.
* Support continuous improvement initiative both business and personal development focused
To be successful, you'll need to be able to demonstrate:
* Previous experience of working in an accounting role or keen interest and educational achievement in an accounting and finance subject
* Currently studying AAT or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Confident excel, and other software, keen to develop your skills to benefit your work
* You enjoy a challenge, you're remain focused on a solution and push yourself to exceed expectations
* Excellent attention to detail, comfortable multi-tasking and confident managing conflicting deadlines and priorities
* Pro-active and eager to learn and develop, you're a self-starter and seek out ways to deliver results or learn new skills
* You're at ease working under pressure and comfortable with deadlines and service level agreements
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact Matt Goddard today
Or check similar jobs