Success Recruit Ltd
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Success Recruit are currently working with an accountancy practice based on the outskirts of Colchester who are looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper due to expansion and continued growth for 2023.
The successful Bookkeeper will be expected to:
* Be confident managing multiple accounts and working in a busy environment
* Good working knowledge of Sage & Excel ideally, other packages considered
* High attention to detail and excellent communication team skills
The successful Bookkeeper will be rewarded with:
* Working within a growing and experienced business
* Working with a supportive and friendly team
* Opportunity for personal career development long term
The objective of this role is to support with all bookkeeping duties to help with the smooth daily operation of the business working alongside other team members and supporting a variety of different size businesses.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Track payments and reconcile invoices
* Track and reconcile bank statements / expenses
* Process VAT / Year end / CIS returns and payments
* Support monthly weekly payroll and data entry
* Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
* Inputting of data to Sage – supplier invoices/ overheads/ costing to nominal codes and department codes
* Support with any additional accounts / general administration tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a hardworking, family run business giving the successful candidate exposure to work with various size businesses. No practice experience required however the ability to multi task and want to learn / progress within your career is essential.
Monday – Friday 09.00am – 5.30pm
Circa £30k dependant on experience
Looking to find your dream job?
Success Recruit has recently produced a podcast series to help people find their dream job, why not check it out on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or our website.
Website: (url removed)
Spotify: (url removed)
Apple: (url removed)
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within
Or check similar jobs