2Drive Recruitment Ltd
£26000 - £32000/annum
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to develop a career within anautomotive premium brand.
We are currently expanding our business and are now offering an exciting opportunity to join the team.
Experience in vehicle administration is essential for this role
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Report to the Group Fleet Admin Manager
* Complete all pre-delivery related administration ensuring vehicles are taxed, invoiced and paid before delivery
* Provide general support to the Sales Managers regarding customer order status and any issues related to department sales.
* Keep stock records up to date for all cars as appropriate
* Provide appropriate data input for the Centre financial reporting and customer database management purposes
* Work with colleagues and other teams across the Centre to seek out and deliver continuous improvements
* Assist with accounts payments and queries
* Liaise with group sites to ensure all stock and paperwork is in order
Key Success Criteria:
* Accuracy and timeliness of records and invoicing
* Pro-active, organised and able to work on own initiative
* Administration skills including multi-tasking
* Team working with other departments across the Centre
* Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Good communication skills
* Computer literate and able to learn new systems quickly
Or check similar jobs