Contracts Engineering Manager (Rail Track Renewals / P Way)
Ernest Gordon Recruitment Limited
£70000 - £75000/annum Progression + Training + Company Ben
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Contracts Engineering Manager (Rail Track Renewals / P-Way)
£70,000 - £75,000
Tailored development and training programme + Progression + Car Allowance (£5500) + Enrolment in Pension Scheme (7.5%) + Optional Relocation Package (£8000) + Eligibility to join share scheme + + Employee Assistance Program + Autonomy
Remote - Travel to Belfast Regularly Required
Are you a Contract Engineering Manager from a Rail Track Renewals / P-Way background, looking for the opportunity to lead and support a 'milestone' Rail Projects for the largest Engineering and Rail Powerhouse in the UK, giving the chance to become the go-to technical expert within the team?
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a multi-billion global engineering services company who provide unrivalled training and development opportunities. They are renowned for their great benefits including the opportunity to join the Share scheme and employment benefits scheme and often work with National Rail and the MOD in several large-scale projects around the UK.
In this role you will be providing support to the Programme Engineering Manager and providing professional guidance on all technical issues related to rail projects . This is a rare opportunity for you to pioneer a market leading company forward Providing direction and assistance in the mentoring and instruction of all technical staff.
* Experience in a Contracts Engineering Manager position
* Rail Experience - Track Renewals / P-Way
* Happy to travel to Belfast regularly
* Providing support to the Programme Engineering Manager and providing professional guidance on all technical issues related to your Projects
* Liaising with the client's representatives, Translink Project Team, Programme Engineering Manager, other Babcock CEMs and Babcock Rail's Professional Heads as required regarding technical issues.
* Providing direction and assistance in the mentoring and instruction of all technical staff in the correct methods of carrying out their duties.
Contract, Engineering, Rail, Civil, Defence, Dockyard, Hybrid, BAE, Babcock, Balfour, Rosyth, Edinburgh, Filkirk, Dunfermline, Northern Ireland
Reference Number: BBBH 6260
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.
Or check similar jobs