Graduate Recruitment/Sales Consultant
Karter Thomas Ltd
£22000 - £30000/annum OTE - £26k - £30k in year 1
Are you interested in more Personnel/Recruitment jobs?Apply on Partner Site
At Karter Thomas we are now into our fifth year of operation and whereas a lot of recruitment businesses have struggled during the last few years we have maintained a good period of stability but now it's time to kick on and grow our business to explore new opportunities!!
We are currently recruiting for Graduate Recruitment Consultant posts (or as we call them Recruitment Partners)
We are looking for people who have graduated within the last 2/3 years; or have 1 - 2 years sales experience to join the team and boost our growth plans based out of our fabulous office in Leicester’s vibrant St Martins Square surrounded by bars, restaurants, and café’s!
Who are we looking for:
Experience in recruitment is not essential for the role, however we are looking for someone who is ready for a challenge and hungry for success with the following essential qualities to be part of our growing team:
* Hungry for sales
* Goal orientated
* A strong communicator both written & verbal
* Flexible and Adaptable to new situations
* Self-motivated and proactive to win new business
* A team player
* Working Monday to Thursday (Friday from home) in a fast-paced office environment as part of our team
* You will be responsible for developing existing relationships with businesses
* Identifying new opportunities with future clients.
* You will also be responsible for developing relationships with candidates looking for careers within specific industries and providing advice on the best way they can advance in their future roles.
The best thing about recruitment is that no one day is the same and the role can be extremely rewarding with excellent financial benefits on offer.
Who are Karter Thomas?
Established in 2017. We have over 40 years combined recruitment experience working within the social housing, accountancy, procurement, and executive sectors.
We have ambitious growth plans over the next several years including opening new offices and want the right people to come on this journey with us.
We offer you the grown-up route in recruitment and empower you to work to the best of your ability providing you with the tools to succeed….we are driven by Quality NOT KPI’s!
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package and benefits. At Karter Thomas we also offer you a chance to develop and become a key part of our success as a start-up organisation
* Basic salary from £22k
* Welcome pack on your first day
* Excellent and generous commission structure which increases the more revenue you generate (Realistic OTE YR1 £27k - £30k & YR2 £32k - £40k)
* 25 days annual leave/rising to 27 days after 2 years (Not including bank holidays)
* Individual bonuses depending on performance
* Training programme from the first day you start and throughout to continue your personal development in recruitment
* Monthly 1-to-1 reviews and guidance with your line manager
* Monthly Team Social Events with nights out to local restaurants and bars across Leicester and our annual Christmas Party
* Quarterly company reward targets
* Bonus prizes including free lunches, vouchers and bottles of champagne, wine, and beer
* After 6 months two days flexi working from home per month
* Working from home on a Friday
Why recruitment at Karter Thomas?
At its heart recruitment is a sales driven industry with various methods of recruitment which vary from agency to agency.
This is a great opportunity for someone to begin a new career within a boutique company supported by an experienced management team who have excelled within their recruitment fields.
You will learn a range of skills including consultation, negotiation, networking candidates, problem solving, business development and account management.
For the consultants who work for us, we believe ultimately recruitment is no longer about being KPI dominant and we offer an open, honest and inclusive culture where being afraid to offer an opinion is definitely not how we want our employees to feel
Or check similar jobs