Qualified Social Worker Child Protection and Court
HCL Social Care
£24.00 - £30.00/hour
Are you interested in more Social Care jobs?Apply on Partner Site
1. Holding and managing a workload of children and young people and prioritising all work in accordance with the Directorate's Policies and Procedures, standing orders, budgets and all relevant legislation.
2. Ensure as part of assessment and plans to support children, young people and their families that Family Group Conferences/Family Meetings are offered to all families as part of the work with them
3. Undertake direct work with children and their families and their carers which provides high support and high challenge and aims to support families to find solutions to their own challenges and one which embraces a family formulate plan as a safe alternative to the Local Authorities plan. Families & Communities -Children's 03 Social Care Service
4. Ensuring that all work is completed within the stated timescales in accordance with both national and local policy.
5. Planning, carrying out and monitoring all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that the outcomes are achieved in conjunction with other agencies.
7. Undertaking regular reviews of individual children's and families situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies.
8. Maintaining client records in line with Directorate policies and procedures within the framework provided by the Integrated Children's System in relation to recording information about children and families.
9. Participating in regular supervision or consultation with the Team Manager and ensuring that they are always made aware of significant issues in respect of children and families
Or check similar jobs