Lorry Mounted Crane / Tail Lift Engineer
F1 Personnel Ltd
£40000/annum + Company Van
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Crane Engineer / Tail Lift Engineer to join an expanding company who attend commercial vehicle breakdowns. Based from home the successful Crane Engineer / Tail Lift Engineer will cover the Berkshire, Hampshire & Surrey areas, attending customer sites to carry out repairs, servicing and LOLER inspections.
Job Title: Crane Engineer / Tail Lift Engineer
Locations Available: Reading, Slough, Leatherhead & Southampton
Job-Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities: As a Crane Engineer / Tail Lift Engineer your main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Diagnosing and repairing mechanical faults on Tail Lifts and Lorry Mounted Hydraulic Cranes at customers sites
· Carry out Services & LOLERS at customers sites
Skills & Experience: To be considered for the role you must be self-motivated and able to work from home and on your own initiative. The company are especially interested speaking to candidates with qualifications and previous experience as a Crane Engineer / Tail Lift Engineer and at least 1 year’s commercial driving experience. In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
· Full driving licence with a maximum of 6 points for minor endorsements and no outstanding DD, DR or CD penalties.
· Welding experience preferable or willing to train
· Basic electrical knowledge and able to use multi-meters and other diagnostic equipment
· Minimum 2-years recent practical experience
· Confident and personable when talking to customers
· Empathetic and appreciative of the stressful situation that customers can find themselves in
Salary & Benefits: £40,000+ (basic negotiable depending upon hours worked and skills and experience, plus overtime & bonuses + company van (based from home)
ours & Shift Pattern: Standard hours and shifts are noted below however you may be required to work additional hours or shifts, as the company requires:
· 45 hours per week with regular overtime available including weekends, if required.
· Monday – Friday; day shifts
Vetting: All candidates will be fully vetted once a conditional offer of employment has been signed. These are all part the of the company’s policies and procedures and relevant for the industry and services that they provide. To include but not limited to
Or check similar jobs