HR Business Partner
Are you interested in more Personnel/Recruitment jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full time 35 hours per week
Morden College is a charity that is dedicated to enabling a life-lived independence for the older people they provide homes for, through life, as they grow older. Our most valuable resource are the people within Morden College; they provide the supportive, caring and inclusive environment both for colleagues and for our Residents. Our culture encourages and supports creativity, celebrates our differences and the similarities that draw us together as a community and promote the highest standards of individual behaviour and accountability in everything we do.
This role is office-based 3 to 4 days per week so you should be located within commutable distance from Morden College.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will be a key member of the HR Management Team and work closely with teams, managers and other stakeholders to help build organisational and people capability and shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within Morden College.
You will have an excellent understanding of Morden College and the key drivers of the Charity, of the strategy and of the people priorities. Together with the Director of People & Culture, you will develop and implement a people strategy to ensure the Charity is able to achieve its goals and ambitions through its people. You will create a culture and embed values and behaviours to increase engagement, focus on creating a superior employee experience and ensure talent is identified and nurtured by working closely with the L&D Partner and Talent Acquisition Partner.
Your generalist experience will provide you with the knowledge and skills to be able to offer expertise in all people areas, manage employee relations and policy issues and manage, guide and develop the HR Analyst and the HR Officer reporting into you.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Together with the Director, People and Culture, develop and implement a People Strategy at an organisational level and tailored to each area of the Charity to identify and prioritise the people approach in the short- and longer-term
* Work with the Managers and SLT and at a team level, with the Talent Acquisition and L&D Partners, build a Workforce Plan to identify and plan for new hires, new skills and capabilities and the cost implications of this.
* Feed into the L&D Strategy to ensure plans and conversations with the business are aligned to the conversations taking place on talent.
* Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner so you know what is planned in terms of hiring strategy, new skills and capabilities and requirements within the business.
* Work closely with the L&D Partner, ensure all employees receive a proper induction, and that talent assessments, performance management approaches, development programmes and succession planning activity address the employee and organisational needs.
* Manage the Staff Forum
* Manage engagement and pulse surveys, ensuring questions reflect priorities to help guide priorities and measure success of recent initiatives. Ensure these are followed up with focus groups and other methods of sharing outcomes and feedback and gaining greater insight into drivers behind survey responses.
* Responsible for the effective management of all Employee Relations.
* Management of 2 direct reports providing general HR operational support and specific responsibilities aligned to employee experience and talent or systems, data, analytics and reward.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* Be able to demonstrate the impact of your employee-centred approach to operational and strategic HR matters and understand the benefit of using different approaches.
* Good generalist HR experience, which you are able to demonstrate through a commercial / business lens.
* Solid knowledge of HR processes and a track record in continuous process improvement to benefit the employee experience, efficiency, effectiveness, reduce risk and / or cost.
* Experienced developing trusted partnerships with managers and senior leaders and other stakeholders.
* Good knowledge and experience of using HR systems and experienced in how to launch and increase employee usage of these systems.
* Excellent employee relations knowledge and experience.
* Experience of working with different types of psychometrics and assessment tools is desirable.
* We will provide you with Enhanced Annual Leave;
* CPD opportunities through a generous learning and development budget;
* Online Wellness Hub;
* Health Assessments.
* Free Perks and Discounts;
* Employee Assistance Programme;
* Enhanced Pension;
* Life Assurance;
* Employee Referral Scheme;
* EV charging points available;
* Free on-site parking.
Please click on the APPLY button to view the full job description and to submit your CV for this role
Or check similar jobs