LGC Group Ltd
£21000 - £21255/annum
Are you interested in more Distribution jobs?Apply on Partner Site
LGC is a leading global life science tools company, providing mission-critical components and solutions into high-growth application areas across the human healthcare and applied market segments. We are committed to utilising "Science for a Safer World."
We are looking for a Despatch Assistant to join our vibrant Warehouse team in Bury.
If you are looking for a role with interesting work, good training and a role where your job can play an important part in making this a safer world then this could be the role for you.
* To pick, scan, pack and despatch samples.
* Carry out good housekeeping practices both in the packing room and the warehouse.
* Produce manual air waybills and any necessary customs documentation.
* Print the appropriate goods paperwork for required shipments.
* Take deliveries of goods and inform the correct recipient.
What we need from you:
* Relevant previous work experience, preferably in a despatch/warehouse environment.
* Patience, determination, attention to detail and integrity are qualities which are paramount
to an individual being successful in this role.
* Able to manage a flexible workload; shows good organisational skills and high levels of
personal resilience; able to work to deadlines under pressure.
* Has high levels of concentration, excellent attention to detail, accuracy and reliability;
excellent record keeping.
LGC strongly believes that every job applicant and employee should be valued for their individual talents regardless of age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief. Short listing, interviewing and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership
Or check similar jobs