Engineer Sales Bids and Tenders Support
KAP Technical Limited
£40000 - £50000/annum holiday and pension
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Engineer Sales Bids and Tenders Support Person
Salary/Rate £40000 - £50000/annum holiday and pension
Location Oadby LE2 Leicestershire
Day s Only Monday-Friday
We are one of the leading suppliers of specialist engineering services and control equipment for the gas and steam turbine industries. The company operates a flexible working regime and encourages personal initiative.
The Engineer Support Quotations Coordinator is crucial to the day-to-day support of our existing customers within the Engineering department and encompasses site service, spares, and repairs,
* experience specifications for control systems.
* knowledge of PLC and HMI applications.
* Knowledge of Programming of PLC and HMI applications.
* Production of test specifications.
* knowledge of Installation and commissioning software applications.
Good working knowledge of PLC based control systems (Siemens S7 / TIA Portal). Power Generation industry knowledgeEssential Skills Required
Good working knowledge of PLC based control systems (Siemens S7 / TIA Portal). Power Generation industry knowledge
This role involves co-ordinating the activities of the Field Service team to fulfil contractual obligation. The Sales bid Support Coordinator will report directly to the Support Services Manager.
* Administration and documentation of the in-house repair process
* Administration and documentation of the spares project process
* Administration and documentation of the Servicing Process
* Role related procurement
* Assist with Import/export documentation control as per IPR procedures for spares and repairs
* Liaise with engineering sub-contractors
* Co-ordinate workshop department activities for spares and repairs
* Liaise, update and progress reports to the Support Services Manager on a weekly basis,
e.g. current spares, repairs, Staff location etc.
* Minimum of 3 GCSE’s grade C or above
* Experience of managing small sized projects would be an advantage
* Be hardworking and self-motivated and have the ability to communicate at all levels
* IT skills (MS Office)
* Good attention to detail
please apply with your CV
Or check similar jobs