Wealth Management Administrator (4 days)
Your Resourcing Partner Ltd
£22000 - £29000/annum Pro-rata
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
A very established Partner within St. James’s Place Wealth Management is recruiting for a part time Wealth Management Administrator to join there team based in Knightsbridge London (SW3 1).
The role is full time 28 hours a week and is office based in London (4 days a week, or spread over 5 days if preferred).
Working in a small team environment, supporting the Business Owner / Financial Adviser, the Practice Manager and existing Administrators in place, the Administrator will be a core member of the team who work very closely together to ensure all clients needs are met .
Whilst it would be an ideal scenario for the candidate to have previous experience supporting a financial adviser previously in an administrative context, this is not an essential requirements. What is more important is a can do attitude, excellent administration skills with a high level of attention to detail in both literacy and numeracy, and a good team player.
If somebody does have previous experience of working with iBusiness and Salesforce would be highly advantageous, but once again, not essential.
This role will cover all elements of administration within a wealth management company including client servicing, completing client identification checks, submitting business, preparing illustrations, reviewing basic suitability reports or writing very simple suitability reports, and general administration including scanning and photocopying as well as making a good cup of tea! In this practice everyone gets involved and rolls their sleeves up to ensure the business runs successfully doing whatever is required to make this happen in an happy working environment.
The role would suit a presentable individual, who is seeking a new opportunity to join an established and professional organisation on a long term basis in an Administrative capacity. They will be friendly, approachable and easy to get on with in a small team environment.
The role shall be a mix of Client Servicing and Administration support, including the following:
* Answering all incoming calls, and filtering calls to the Partner or appropriate team member.
* Booking in client meetings (as required)
* Updating central Administration Centre with all changes in client details
* Issuing ad-hoc marketing announcements to clients
* Issuing wealth accounts or valuations to clients
* Issuing final approved suitability letter to clients
* Identifying opportunities to improve service level for the Practice as a whole and suggesting new ideas.
* Keeping client information up to date on CFR
* Management of client ID procedure
* Liaising with providers to obtain information of client’s external policies
* Management of work in progress of all cases and pro-actively moving these cases along to completion.
* Working closely with other team members both internally and externally as required
* Processing switches and withdrawals
* Scanning, photocopying and filing
* Submission of Electronic applications and creating advice sets
* Preparation of illustrations
* Preparing a compliant CFR as required
* Using iBusiness and Salesforce
* Previous financial services experience in an administrative capacity preferred
* Highly computer literate – good understanding of Microsoft office products
* Ability to work on own initiative as required
* Great team player
* Ability to prioritize, and flexible in approach
* Enjoys working in an administrative role and dealing with HNW individuals
* Excellent attention to detail – high level of natural numeracy and literacy
* Trustworthy and loyal, seeking long term commitment to the role.
* Enjoys working in a fast paced and busy working environment
* Friendly, good communication skills, able to get on well with anyone
* Honest, open and resourceful
Role: Wealth Management Administrator
Salary: £22-28K per annum pro-rata (depending on skills and previous experience)
Location: Knightsbridge, London (SW3 1) – Full time in office role
Training: Full training shall be provided as required
Hours of work: Part-time / 28 hours a week
Pension: Auto-enrolment pension scheme provided
Holiday: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays pro-rata
For further details, or to apply for this excellent opportunity, please apply online
Or check similar jobs