Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Our client is currently seeking a capable Junior Engineer with a mix of groundwork and RC Frame experience to work alongside the Site Engineer on a long-term project. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain valuable site-based experience in a challenging and dynamic environment.
* Assist the Site Engineer in the management of groundwork and RC Frame projects on site.
* Ensure compliance with quality standards and assist in the implementation of QA and AS-Built procedures.
* Liaise with the Site Engineer to ensure that projects are delivered in line with their requirements.
* Valid CSCS Ticket.
* Experience in groundwork and RC Frame projects.
* Familiarity with TS15 or TS16 would be advantageous but not essential.
* Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well within a team.
If you are a Junior Engineer with a valid CSCS Ticket, groundwork and RC Frame experience, and a desire to develop your skills on a long-term project, then we want to hear from you. Please apply with your CV
Or check similar jobs