Futures Recruitment Services Ltd
£14 - £19/hour
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Futures Recruitment Services are seeking a Pension Officer for our client based in Northampton This is a full time position ,office based .Ideal candidate will respond to enquiries by being multi-skilled in areas of Local Government, Councillors and Compensation Pensions administration requirements.
Skills & Attributes:
* Ability to translate legislation into business procedures/processes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to explain clearly complex pension issues to non-specialists.
* Confident analysing pension issues and offering sound, reliable and professional advice.
* Ability to efficiently and accurately validate pensions and personnel data and prepare data capture spreadsheets in specified file format.
* Extremely high attention to detail.
* Initiative and ability to plan and organise time and resources to ensure that deadlines/targets are met.
* Good IT skills
* Prepared to be flexible and adaptable to meet reasonable expectations of customers.
Education, Qualifications & Training:
* 5GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalents
* GCSE Maths Grade C or equivalent
* 2 'A’ levels (4 AS Levels) or equivalent
Or check similar jobs