Trainee Business Analysis
Red Block Recruitment
£28000 - £33000/annum
Are you interested in more IT jobs?Apply on Partner Site
A small to medium size consultancy is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst on permanent basis. It will suit to someone who has recently graduated or previous business analysis experience which would be a plus.
As the business analyst, your main duty will be to assess all of the technology requirements needed in support of new systems or system integrations, allowing a user-centric analysis of the solution needed from the technology.
Your new role
• Ensure that all technical IT requirements are captured and agreed with the lead stakeholder, reflecting all aspects of delivery
• Support the tracking of requirements throughout the project lifecycle and provide status updates where relevant
• Working with IT Project Managers, proactively engage with force stakeholders to ensure that the intended benefits of the solution are clear, and that the technical analysis is capable of supporting them
• Develop and enhance relationships with key business stakeholders, actively manage their expectations and monitor satisfaction levels
• Participate in the Impact Assessment process, capturing all specialist input into any proposed initiatives
• Support the Systems Test Analyst in the appropriate testing of systems, application integrations and functional procedures as necessary
• Record test cases in line with project plans and highlight any key issues or risks observed to the Systems Test Analyst
Or check similar jobs