Thendon Resourcing Limited
£26520/annum plus on-call
Are you interested in more Social Care jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Team Leader - Care Home for adults with learning disabilities - Fantastic benefits - Salary £26,520 (plus additional payments for on-call)
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Support Worker or Team Leader, to work in a care home in Harrow. You’ll plan and organise the delivery of support and care to people with Learning Disabilities, Physical disabilities, Autism, Asperger’s and complex needs living. You’ll be working for a great charity who are committed to providing a supportive environment for people of all abilities, and who are well-liked by their employees. They have a great management team in place who will motivate and encourage you and support you with any future career aspirations.
There's a great benefits package too for staff, with a salary of £25,584 per annum (full-time contract), 25+8 days annual leave, life assurance, occupational sick pay, pension, assistance and well-being programme.
The Team Leader Role
As the Team Leader you will have responsibility for the day-to-day leadership of staff delivering care and support to people within a residential care home that is spacious and modern with excellent facilities. You’ll support the staff teams to deliver the best care and support possible, ensuring that people fulfil their potential for independence, choice, inclusion and control.
The Team Leader’s responsibilities include;
* Managing the rota
* Ensuring that support records are accurately maintained
* Ensuring that accident/incident records are completed as and when required
* Providing direct supervision to support staff in line with staff allocation
* Supporting regular team meetings
The Successful Candidate
* We’re looking for somebody who has worked as a Senior Support Worker, Senior Care Assistant or Team Leader before and has worked with people with learning disabilities, either in residential care, supported living or community care.
* You’ll need NVQ level 3 or QCF level 3 in health and social care
* You’ll demonstrate a passion for supporting people to achieve their goals
* They are a national charity who deliver care and support services to adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities, across various settings; Supported living, residential care, nursing homes, schools, colleges and specialist rehabilitation centres.
* They work tirelessly to ensure that people with disabilities are able to play an active part in their communities and don’t suffer from isolation and loneliness.
* They are known as being a really supportive employer and a great company to work for.
What are you waiting for? To be considered for the Team Leader role, click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Thendon Resourcing and we’ll be in touch within 1-2 business days
Or check similar jobs