Assistant Site Manager
Falcon Green Personnel
£40000 - £45000/annum Package
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Role: Assistant Construction Site Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Package
About the job.
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Site Manager to start work overseeing of live works on industrial warehouse project. The project is at different stages of completion but is a brand-new industrial warehouse. As an experienced Assistant Site Manager, you will be part of an established team and you will be responsible for the management of an established team of direct staff and sub-contractors. You will ensure that works are seen out in a diligent and safe manner.
* Experience working as an Assistant Site Manager on industrial warehouse from groundworks to handover.
* 3+ years Site management experience, ideally specialising in external packages.
* Proven experience managing various trades simultaneously.
* SMSTS, CSCS Managerial and First Aid are essential with Temporary Work Coordinator being beneficial.
* An understanding of modern construction techniques, including:
* Reinforced Concrete Structures
* Cladding Systems
* Mechanical and Electrical Services
* Fit-Out Trades
To apply for this role please send your CV through the portal or get in contact with Brody O'Grady at Falcon Green directly
Or check similar jobs