Self Employed Driver
£50 - £200/day
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Pay: from £50 to £200 a day
Working Pattern: You choose! You have complete flexibility in the days and hours you work.
Who are we
Engineius is an award-winning, UK-wide vehicle movement service for all businesses that need to move vehicles from A to B. One day youll collect a brand-new Audi and the next a 15-year-old postal van!
How the role works
When we said complete flexibility, we meant it. This is a self-employed role where you, as the driver, have full control over your schedule. Plans on a Tuesday? No problem, go ahead! Our desktop and mobile portal have hundreds of movements to choose from, each with a price attached. There is a high degree of travel involved, and you will have to plan your own travel accordingly.
We have no hidden fees either. Insurance is paid for by us on every movement, and we dont charge a licence fee to use our award-winning technology.
How much can I earn?
Our drivers can have realistic daily earnings between £50 to £200. It all depends on your appetite for work, and amongst our highest earners, some regularly take home over £750 a week. Note that it is up to you to cover your transport costs to and from movements.
1. We offer full training so that you feel comfortable in your new role.
2. We will provide you with constant support as you get up to speed.
3. Engineius Plus scheme offers our most loyal drivers rewards and perks, ranging from discounts on shopping and bills to insurance products that protect against time off work and illness (all free to you).
4. Weekly -grab" incentives with bonuses of up to £50 per week and monthly regional and national awards from £100 and £250 extra.
5. Ability to access -trade plates" (red and white plates for moving untaxed vehicles) quickly. Engineius is one of the largest trade plate holders in the UK, and we offer our plates to use free of charge.
Weekly payments are made every Tuesday for the week before last (ie 8 to 15 days after you complete movements). As this is a self-employed role, you will manage your work travel expenses and tax calculations.
What you need to be successful with us
· A full UK driving licence with 2+ years driving experience and no more than 3 penalty points
· A professional and reliable: you will represent Engineius and our customers brands; good conduct, communication, and presentation are essential
· A smartphone (iPhone 6s / Android 6.0 or newer, with a plan including data)
· No driving bans in the last five years
· A clear DBS check: If you not currently hold one, please do not complete the check until we have processed your application
· Previous vehicle movement experience is useful but by no means essential; you will receive full training from us
Or check similar jobs