Picture More Ltd
£45000 - £50000/annum
Are you interested in more IT jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Global Law Firm
Working as part of a professional training team, you will be providing high-level IT training and support for the needs of the business, including remote e-learning training.
The role is offering hybrid work, giving you a great work/life balance!
Creating training material, preparing, and delivering training to internal employees. This will include involvement in Firm-wide rollouts, new starter induction training, as well as the continuing development of Firm employees.
* High level of experience with e-learning tools, and ability to create and deliver courses
* Experience of all Microsoft Office applications, in particular, MS Word;
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), expressive and articulate, should also be an effective listener;
* Excellent presentation skills;
* Ability to deliver training to staff at all levels within the organisation, and with varying degrees of technical ability;
* eLearning training tools - creating eLearning training for users
* A minimum of two years’ experience in delivering training; Technical knowledge required - Windows 10, Office 365, iManage, and Aderant.
You will need to have had experience in a corporate, client-facing training and support role, preferably within the legal sector or other professional services environment
Or check similar jobs