RTL Group Ltd
£280 - £360/day
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
My client is a tier 1 Civils contractor and is recruiting for a Site Engineer to work on a massive civils sceme in Worlington.
Contract length is 24 months, we are looking for a engineer with heavy civils background.
* Must have 3 years minimum experience working on Highways projects.
* Must have CSCS
* SMSTS preferable
Site engineer Duities include
* Coordinate site engineering control and setting out activities and provide information to operatives and subcontractors.
* Complete diary sheets along with any photographic evidence as required.
* Undertake material reconciliations.
* Ensure all surveying equipment is calibrated.
* Carry out as-built surveys on complete works and drawings.
* Produce 2D & 3D site sketches.
* Assist in maintaining quality records, ensuring all works undertaken in accordance with Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) and maintaining the as-built records.
* Assist in basic planning, monitoring & programming.
* Assist in mentoring junior and graduate engineers as required.
* Control and minimise waste on site.
* Identify/assist in introducing new process, techniques and innovations on site.
If this role sounds of interest to yourself please apply and one of our team will be in touch
Or check similar jobs