Band 8A Learning and Development Manager
£35 - £38/hour
Are you interested in more Public Sector jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Belmont Recruitment have a requirement for a Learning and Development Manager. We’re currently working with a trust in Islington looking for an Learning and Development Manager on a interim basis. This is a full time position working Monday to Friday (9am-5pm).
The role is to work within a hospital setting within the NHS, and you must have previous experience in a similar role.
* To comply at all times with the requirements of the Health & Safety regulations under the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) and to take responsibility for the health and safety and welfare of others in the working environment ensuring that agreed safety procedures are carried out to maintain a safe environment
* To comply at all times with the Trusts Information Governance Policy. The policy sets out the accountability and reporting arrangements for Information Governance in the trust and how assurance is provided that the Trust continues to meet at least the minimum standards of information governance compliance required by the NHS Information Governance Toolkit.
* It is the responsibility of all trust employees to fully comply with the safeguarding policies and procedures of the trust. As a trust employee you must ensure that you understand your role in protecting adults and children that may be at risk of abuse. Individuals must ensure compliance with their safeguarding training.
* You should familiarise yourself with the requirements of the trust’s policies in respect of the Freedom of Information Act and comply with those requirements accordingly.
* The role description gives a general outline of the duties of the post and is not intended to be an inflexible or finite list of tasks. It may be varied, from time to time, after consultation with the post holder.
* It is the responsibility of all employees to ensure that they comply with the trust infection control practises, as outlined in the Health Act 2008 and staff must be familiar with the policies in the trust’s infection control manual, this includes the ’bare below the elbow policy‘. Employees must ensure compliance with their annual infection control training.13. You are responsible for ensuring that all equipment used by patients is clean / decontaminated as instructed by manufacturers and in line with the infection control/guidelines protocol and policy.
* Any other duties as designated by your manager and which are commensurate with the grade
The benefits of Belmont Recruitment:
* Weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
For more information about this role, please contact Ashleigh at Belmont Recruitment by responding to this advertisement or calling
Or check similar jobs