Administration Co Ordinator
£21500 - £22000/annum
Are you interested in more Administration jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We are recruiting for one of longest standing client who is looking for an Administration Co-Ordinator
Working as part of the Administration Team, the role will have responsibility for organisation and distribution of works for Field Service Engineers in conjunction with customer requests. Your main responsibility will be to ensure engineers provide up to date information regarding expected times of attendance to site and relaying up to date information to customer and/or helpdesk, to ensure the smooth running of the operation
* Attend and support for other remote sites across the UK and abroad as required.
* To take adequate steps to ensure the security of Company and Client property and monies under your control
* Maintain good client and colleague relationships.
* Ensure that all written communication represents a professional image to customers, clients and staff.
* Action customer complaints by escalating to your line manager where necessary.
* Comply with any reasonable instruction from your line manager within the agreed deadline.
* Comply with all Company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations.
* Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
* To organise and manage ad hoc activities promptly and efficiently.
* Share process improvements with colleagues as opportunities arise.
* Keep Group Operations Manager fully informed of escalation issues
* Inputting and recording job sheets, costing jobs and closing them off including the control of two larger customers
* Responding to customer/supplier queries for either sales or purchase invoices and job status queries
* Ensuring that all customers provide their required uplifts of purchase order numbers and awaiting replies confirming approval prior to commencement of works
* Contacting/chasing customers for the required Purchase order numbers via email/phone and then awaiting confirmation of approval
Experience – essential
* Experience of successfully delivering against contractual targets, PM schedules and KPI’s
* Experience of delivering a service provision on a site where strong permit to work systems are in place
* Extensive experience of managing and delivering improvements through the supply chain engineering service contracts
* Excellent, clear and confident written skills, presentation skills and report writing
* Ability to advise, negotiate and influence at all levels
* Actively implements best practices and continuously reviews to improve service, creates a continuously improve work ethic.
* Good time management and organisational skills
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Willingness to travel within the UK
This is a Great opportunity- Interested, please apply and call me on (phone number removed) - Ask for Sha
Or check similar jobs