First Recruitment Group
£22000 - £40000/annum + Commission and Bonus
Are you interested in more Personnel/Recruitment jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We are hiring – TALASCEND INTERNAL
Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Team
Why choose us?
Talascend International are an established recruitment agency based in the UK at First Recruitment Group, working across the Life Sciences, Legal, Rail, Infrastructure, Energy and Power sectors. Our expert recruitment consultants have been working closely with clients to build both contract and permanent workforces for over 20 years.
Our team recruit for projects in the UK, as well as projects on an international scale across Europe, Abu Dhabi and India.
You may be wondering why Talascend are a part of First Recruitment Group?
We joined First Recruitment Group in partnership to provide exceptional services to the UK and abroad back in 2019. Since then, we have naturally acquired a more collaborative and developing team since joining the group to demonstrate our core values. We work with First Technical, MyPay+ and Operam in a shared space.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
At Talascend we are looking for recruitment consultants, looking for their next move to support across the company’s strategy and huge growth plan. Ideally, we have a full contract team at the moment, so we are looking for brand new recruits to work on our permanent vacancies and assist with all processes of the candidate journey.
Joining Talascend will provide you an entry into an industry that is booming, allowing you to progress quickly and navigate your way in a warm desk, working with experienced and welcoming Consultants. If you want to take a new step in your Recruitment career, or have no prior experience in the sector but want clear career growth and industry expert teams, then the Talascend team at First is an incredible next step, for you.
I have worked in Recruitment, what experience is required?
* We expect a minimum of 2 years recruitment (or business development) experience. This can be 180 or 360 depending on your background.
* We welcome applications from both contract and permanent backgrounds, as this can be moulded to the team.
* An outgoing, bubbly and driven individual who wants to be successful, whilst understanding the needs of their team to get everyone there.
* A passion for working with people (not just externally) and displaying values similar to our core values, ensuring collaboration, honest, reliable and passionate individuals.
I have no recruitment experience, can I still apply?
* YES! We welcome individuals from all backgrounds who want to enter a career where they can be part of a successful team.
* You don’t need to worry about cold calling, we have a 25 year established database of strong client and candidate relationships, where you will work to develop existing and future relationships with our candidates.
* As you pick up confidence, you will naturally uncover new talent through our specialist training on searching for sector specific talented candidates.
* Furthermore, you will receive access to high quality searching tools, ensuring you expand your network throughout your career at First.
* Subsequently, you will be involved in identifying suitable talent, arranging interviews and preparing candidates, taking feedback and delivering the news, whilst also maintaining our brand reputation to provide an exceptional experience for all.
* Whilst developing in your brand new role, you will notice a lucrative commission from early on in your employment, boosting your confidence to fulfil the needs of our clients time and time again.
Benefits for you;
* Salary dependent on experience plus a lucrative, realistic and achievable commission scheme.
* A bonus scheme! Paid twice yearly for demonstrating company core values & company performance on a whole.
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays/Christmas shutdowns), option to buy/sell holiday.
* Free use of our contemporary onsite gym (weekend use included).
* Subsidised onsite café with freshly made cuisine and menu’s sent to the team to save at home cooking hassle. If you prefer to go out we are within walking distance to local amenities, restaurants and bars.
* Healthcare scheme and employee pension contributions.
* Flexible working options – what works for you? Fully onsite, 2-3 days a week WFH? You decide
Or check similar jobs