Digital Marketing Manager
Arla Foods Limited
Are you interested in more Marketing jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Digital Marketing Manager, Arla Pro Foodservice - Leeds
Do you have well-seasoned digital marketing skills with a flavor of FMCG or Foodservice, a great drive and a genuine commitment to become the chef’s best online friend? Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager that wants to play a key role in the execution of our Foodservice strategy, and be the driving force on our digital and ecommerce agenda to reach our ambitious goals for Winning Independent Customers.
* Identify key influencers for our targeted sub-channels – and build with them a strong (digital) chef community
* Define local lead generation and lead nurturing strategy for independent customers
* Build the paid media plan to pull leads into our funnel, in collaboration with the central paid media agency
* Set-up campaigns in Marketing Automation (MA), working closely with the global Digital & Channel team: create and/or adapt journeys, select key assets (leveraging Global input)
* Set local direction and manage content for our own digital platforms (ArlaPro, social media, etc)
* Ensure legal compliance across our digital activities, driving local legal validation and input
* Manage digital marketing budget
You will sit in the local foodservice marketing team and work close together with the local foodservice organisation, the European Digital Marketing Manager community, the global channel and brand teams, paid media agencies and many more – in Arla we succeed together.
For that reason, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you know what good looks like and are keen build digital competences in the team around you as well.
* The ideal candidate will have strong experience working with digital marketing, and are comfortable in working with a mix of strategic, tactical and operational tasks.
* You are familiar with paid media and experienced in marketing automation systems.
* Relying on strong project management skills, you can lead, drive and create clear direction to motivate others to follow and create results.
* Having a an eye for details, analytical skills, creative thinking and solid digital marketing understanding are essential to the role.
What Do We Offer?
If you want to help shaping the Foodservice industry and define the future of dairy, join a team where each of us has a critical role to play and where we work together to unlock the growth potential of the UK market. We work smart, embrace new ideas and innovations, and personal and professional development is a constant requirement in our fast-paced world.
The Team You Will Be Joining
UK Foodservice accounts for 13% of Arla UK revenue and 16% of profit. In the past five years we have grown exponentially, achieving 19% CAGR. We have over 100 customers across convenience, wholesale and national accounts – including well known high street brands like Starbucks, McDonald’s, Dominos and Pizza Express and sell all categories and all brands within Arla.
Our work is varied, fast paced and disruptive. We work collaboratively as a team, with local and global broader business functions and with a wide spectrum of customers.
Recently voted The Best Team in Arla UK, the Foodservice team are proud to be embedded by a culture that is supportive, united, rewarding and fun.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Or check similar jobs