Group Financial Controller
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
STEM Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Group Financial Controller for their highly respected client based in Glasgow. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity and will be based on site.
This role will report directly in to Head of Finance and is a great opportunity to work as part of a high performing finance team within a thriving business.
* Managing the monthly accounting process by reviewing and supporting the preparation of UK division accounts
* Preparing monthly management accounts
* Managing compliance with VAT, tax and other statutory reporting deadlines
* Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations and month end control files
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts
* Managing year end audit process
* Supporting with the day-today leadership of the finance dept.
* Regular reporting to Directors on findings/developments from review of accounts
* Managing 2-3 direct reports
* Adopting a culture of continuous improvement and identify potential areas for improvement
* Fully Qualified Accountant essential – ACCA/CIMA/ICAS
* Extensive post-qualification experience in an Accountant/Financial Controller position
* Experience working within a large company, accountancy firms desirable
* Management accounts experience
* Ideally have leadership/management experience, and worked in a supervisory or coaching role
* Strong IT and systems experience – Dynamics 365 desirable
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, prioritise tasks and adaptable to changing circumstances
Negotiable and highly dependent on experience
STEM Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as both a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We endeavour to reply to all applications when possible, however on occasions this may not be possible due to volumes of responses. STEM Recruitment is a Scientific, Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment business supplying talented staff to permanent and temporary opportunities
Or check similar jobs