Part Time Administrator
Di Wonfor Recruitment Ltd
£22000 - £23000/annum
Are you interested in more Administration jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Administrator to join a well established company based in Wellington Somerset.
The Administrator will be responsible for providing a professional customer service to all Customers and accurately communicating customer needs within the business to ensure that the needs of the business and the customer are met.
* The Administrator will build and maintain a professional relationship with customers to ensure orders and enquiries are dealt with quickly and effectively.
* Uses EDI or other communication methods where appropriate to manage customer schedules/orders and promptly enters data onto the appropriate company software. Contract Review: ensure customer purchase orders are in line with quotations and terms and conditions; maintain Sales Project Summary sheets for specific new projects.
* The Administrator will Use a CRM to log and manage new opportunities; new specs (closed/won opportunities), engineering change requests from customers (business retention). Log and administer initial complaint from customer, ensuring all information has been provided.
* Continually liaises with the Production Management Team, Purchasing, Project Engineers and Business Development Managers to ensure accurate communication of requirements is maintained to and from the customer.
* The Administrator will provides effective absence cover and support to other members of the Sales Administration team as required.
* Participates and contributes to internal and external meetings as required.
* Maintains up to date customer files, contact sheets and procedures to ensure ease of use for other members of the Customer Service Team.
* Produces accurate and timely reports as required.
* Able to communicate to export customers in their native language (if role requirement)
* Visits customers, as required, to develop a greater understanding of their business and requirements.
* Supports the Customer Service Manager with any other ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal applicant will have the following :
* IT Literate - Word, excel, Outlook and bespoke software
* Communication and interpersonal skills – verbal and written
* Customer Service Skills
* Administration Skills
* Problem Solving Skills
My client is offering a salary in the region of £23,000 pro-rata + an excellent benefits package.
Hours Monday-Thursday 9.30am-pm 2.30pm. Friday 8.30am-12.30pm.(my client is happy to accept a 9.00am or 9.30am start
We are acting as an employment agency in relation to the above position
Or check similar jobs