Are you interested in more Manufacturing/Surveying jobs?Apply on Partner Site
You will be working right in the heart of this Multi-National Manufacturing/Engineering company, assisting in assembling life safety systems for homes right through to large arenas/stadiums.
Role: Production Operative/Solderer
* Assembly of component parts onto circuit boards
* Soldering components into place
* Assembly of other associated equipment such as mounting circuit boards within cases.
* Quality checking & testing.
* Altering work returned due to failure in the testing stage of manufacture.
* Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace.
* Working within all Health & Safety guidelines and adhering to signage and management instructions.
* Basic packaging of equipment ready to be passed to the Stores department prior to shipping.
* Any other duties commensurate with the role.
* Working in an electronic assembly environment
* Experience of soldering components (preferred but not essential)
* Ability to solder accurately and quickly
* Good manual dexterity & hand eye coordination
* Great interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of team
* Ability to take on new tasks
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent time-keeping & ability to work efficiently to deadlines/targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company and for the right candidate will lead to a permanent position.
Length of role: Temp-Perm
Hours: Monday-Friday 8.00am-4.15pm
Please note that this company is moving to shifts in due course and therefore the hours may change, for instance Mon-Thurs 12.00pm-10.00pm.
Rate of Pay: From £10.42 per hour
* Free onsite parking
Or check similar jobs