£7.49 - £10.42/hour
Are you interested in more Other jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Age 22+ £10.42ph
Age 21-22 £10.18ph
Age 18-20 £7.49ph
Hours – 20-22hrs per week. Flexible hours to be agreed.
An exciting opportunity to join our employment support team has arisen, we are looking for a Tracking administrator to work within our Chester Le Street office.
We pride ourselves in supporting unemployed individuals into employment. We work with a network of employers to assist them to recruit suitable candidates into their available roles through upskilling and training. This means that candidates have the most up to date knowledge and skills to be able to progress into sustainable employment.
Working as part of the employment support team you will track the journey of each individual from completion of their programme to them moving into employment.
* Contacting individuals following our programmes to track progress
* To monitor, maintain and report on individual outcomes
* To offer support and guidance around issues and next steps to ensure sustainability
* To track and evidence positive destinations and signposting where appropriate
* Manage and monitor your own workload and report against monthly targets
* Providing a good customer service over the telephone and through other forms of communication
* To work from an internal system ensuring accurate information and reports
Or check similar jobs