Military Drivers Recruitment
£27000 - £29000/annum + Overtime
Are you interested in more Customer Services jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for reliable great bus drivers to join our team.
You’ll become one of our team who transport our fantastic customers safely and comfortably every day to healthcare and employment, to shopping and leisure, and to friends and family.
Aside from the satisfaction of being a key worker in your community, there’s loads of reasons for you to join us.
Great benefits including a generous company pension scheme, 28 days holiday, free travel for you and a companion, free financial education and affordable loans, and finally a range of money-saving opportunities including discounts on holidays and retail, cinema outings, dental insurance, vehicle breakdown cover and hotels and attractions
* Free travel for you and a companion on our buses – so on your days off you can be off shopping without worrying about parking the car, or heading off for a day in the city or by the seaside without worrying about the cost of fuel
* Guaranteed 39 minimum hours with overtime for those who want to increase their earnings
* Plenty of job security from being a key worker at the heart of our communities, where we always need great people behind the wheel
* UK-wide opportunities whereby if you’re moving out of choice or circumstance, as we run bus companies across the UK, you can transfer to a new location
* Supportive and high quality training from some of the best (and nicest!) driving instructors and training managers in the industry – we’ll teach you everything you need to know about our routes, our vehicles, our tickets and more
* Career development including our Trade Up scheme for drivers who want to move into engineering, promotion opportunities to depot supervisory and training roles as well as routes into management and leadership for those who want that
* Secondment opportunities to work elsewhere in the business – either on big events like Silverstone and Cheltenham Festival, or into our head office support functions
* An employee assistance programme to support health and wellbeing through a confidential service available 24 hours a day which provides specialist guidance and assistance on a range of personal and work-related issues, from dealing with stress and anxiety to managing financial, marital or legal issues. Face-to-face counselling sessions are also offered, alongside telephone and online support
* A great working environment with loads of opportunity to make new friends from a bunch of great workmates, managers who work hard to create great place to work, and employees networks building inclusive environments for woman, veterans, carers, multicultural and LGBTQ+ colleagues
The recruitment process is simple - you apply online, we'll get you in for an interview and to see the depot, and that's it!
Our workplace culture is one where everyone can be themselves and where all the differences our people bring to the business are celebrated. We welcome applications from all, irrespective of background, gender, ethnicity, race, religion, beliefs, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation or age.
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus scheme
* Safety bonus
* CAT D driving licence (required)
* CPC (Required)
Or check similar jobs