Key Stage 1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Tradewind are recruiting for a 1:1 special need TA to support at a two-form entry school in Shirley.
The school is a kind and safe school where every individual commits to achieve their full potential and is a valued and respected member of their community. Their core values are kindness, respect, honesty, commitment, cooperation, and responsibility.
This role will be to support a Year 2 pupil 1:1 who is at the developmental stage of a 2 years old, he has extreme challenging behaviour and tends to lash out verbally and physically so the suitable candidate will need to be someone who has experience of support SEND and challenging behaviour and has good behaviour management techniques.
Candidates would benefit from having experience of supporting in a specific SEND provision due to the severity of the behaviour of the child.
To apply either email or call the office on (phone number removed).
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and
Or check similar jobs