installation/ Service Engineer
RD Fenner && Co
£32144 - £34367/annum
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We are a small dedicated business that has been established since 1976, located in Bishopbriggs to the north of Glasgow.
The job involves installing and servicing a wide variety of communication equipment, including access control, CCTV and nurse call systems. You will be provided with a company vehicle and will be required to attend various customer sites throughout Scotland.
* Maintenance, repairs, and replacement of electronic equipment.
* Field service engineer – work with customers to provide initial training for equipment operation.
* Maintain stock levels of repair parts and accessories.
* Maintain company service vehicles and company tools.
* Listen to and resolve customer issues in a professional manner.
* Troubleshoot problems within the scope of equipment operation.
* Experence on any of the following would be advantageous, but training will be provided -
* Access Control
* Nurse Call
* Public Address & Sound Systems
* You will be required to work away (overnight hotel stay) from time to time.
* Company vehicle, phone and laptop
* 25 days holiday + public
* On-call (dependant on experience)
* Company pension
* Job Type: Full-time
* 40 hours per week (8.30am to 5pm)
* Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,114.00-£34,367.00 per year
Or check similar jobs