£20000 - £30000/annum
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
03203 Drama Teacher Bath Somerset £20,000 - £30,000 pa
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
• Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
• Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
• Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
• Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
• Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
• Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
• Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
• Attending parent-teacher meetings.
• Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
• Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
• Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
• A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
• In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
Or check similar jobs