Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Bravoauto Warrington - Vehicle Technician
What we offer
Joining us as a bravoauto Technician you would be eligible for welcome and retention bonuses totalling £2,500*
At bravoauto, we are all about rewarding hard work, that’s why we offer a benefits package with great perks from vehicle discounts to mental health support and much more…
Tool Insurance scheme – Inchcape cover up to the value of £10k
Your Finances - Effortlessly grow your savings with our Share Scheme, we will match up to 7% when you enrol into our flexible pension scheme and have peace of mind with our free life assurance cover and much more.
Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
Colleague Introduction Award – recommend somebody for a role at Inchcape and you could earn up to £1000 once they’re full on-board with us
Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
Annual leave - A minimum of 33 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with long service.
Looking to develop? - Grow your career with us, receive industry leading training from the brand you represent and our dedicated training team. Inchcape will cover the cost, and support you, in gaining a MOT Licence should you be keen to complete this
Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at bravoauto, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
Your Recognition - We put our colleagues at the heart of what we do with ongoing recognition and an annual event to celebrate those that go over and above.
Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
Cycle to Work - Get a bike and or cycling gear at a significantly reduced price.
Community Volunteering day - Every colleague has an additional day to spend volunteering for a charity or good cause of their choice, as well as the option to get involved in our company wide charity initiatives.
A company that cares - We believe Inchcape is for everyone and we’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
As well as this fantastic range of benefits, we offer flexible and part-time working patterns for Technicians at our bravoauto stores. Please do apply and our recruitment team would be happy to discuss your requirements!
bravoauto is part of the Inchcape group of companies, and is a new global automotive brand. Established in 2021, we strive to be recognised and trusted for honesty, integrity and quality customer service.
Our amazing bravoauto store in (Insert location) are currently looking for additional Vehicle Technician to join our team. As a bravoauto Vehicle Technician you will be confident in conducting all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repairs. You will also enjoy working on a variety of cars, have a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained.
In return, you would be working with a company that genuinely cares about its colleagues and customers.
* Conduct vehicle preparation, servicing, maintenance, and repair on a variety of makes and models
* Utilising your technical knowledge to inspect the engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
* Carrying out DVSA vehicle testing (if authorised)
* Repairing and replacing broken or defective parts to resolve vehicle defects
* Liaising with customers where necessary
* Road testing vehicles to check for faults and repairs
* Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
* Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed
* Completing all documentation to the required standard
The Ideal Candidate
* The capability of working to deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards
* Great team player and communication skills
* Maintain high standards of housekeeping
* A full UK driving license
* Must hold an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent, or relevant experience
* A current valid MOT License is an advantage but not essential as the company will cover the cost if needed
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
*Terms & Conditions; £1,000 sign-on bonus payable in month after probation ends. £500 retention bonus payable in month after 6-month anniversary and £1,000 retention bonus payable in month after 12-month anniversary. This bonus is not payable for any applicants via agency and is only applicable across our UK bravoauto stores
Or check similar jobs