Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £140 - £200
Location: Romford District
Type: Long Term to Permanent
ICT Teacher required to start as soon as possible in ‘GOOD’ Romford District schools.
NQT applications are welcome, as well as experienced ICT Teachers.
Remedy are looking for a ICT Teachers with high expectations towards student behaviour & have confidence in their ability to build upon the recent developments within the school.
The ideal ICT Teacher will have:
* A proven track record of facilitating with students to fulfil their potential.
* Should hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualifications (PGCE, QTS)
* Passion for teaching ICT.
* Ability to plan and Deliver Lesson that will inspire students of all abilities, From KS3 to A-level
* Close to stations
* Close to local amenities
* Good Ofsted with Outstanding features
* Mixed Ability Schools
* You will join vibrant schools where pupils are eager to learn as result of strong leadership team and an enthusiastic, well respected ICT.
* You will receive strong support from all staff
* Encouraged to attended development workshops on a regular basis.
If you are an ICT Teacher looking for an ongoing position starting as soon as possible & this sounds like an opportunity you cannot refuse
Please forward your CV to Tom at Remedy Education today for consideration
Or check similar jobs