Location: East London Area
Apply on Partner Site
Salary : £140-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Are you a qualified MFL Teacher - looking for a new opportunity?
* Popular Schools seeking experienced MFL Teachers - Great Career Opportunity*
* ’GOOD School with Outstanding features’ – Ofsted 2018
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Excellent in school support*
Can you deliver to students that have a strong interest in learning? Ideally, we are looking for a MFL Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge with the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The suitable candidate will possess the following skills;
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Keen to progress and develop
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Be able to inspire and motivate
* Excellent team player
* Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS).
This is an excellent career move for ambitious Modern Foreign Languages Teachers looking to progress their career within outstanding schools, which is exceptionally well lead the Head Teachers and Senior Leadership Teams.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic MFL Teacher looking for a new role this academic year, please forward your CV to Thomas at Remedy Education today for consideration
Or check similar jobs